Undefined Object Found error while calling a web service

Hello All

I am facing an issue when trying to invoke a web service.

Funny thing is that the same service works in QA with the same WSDL file but when deployed in the Live environment its giving the below error:

[ISS.0088.9112] An Exception was thrown in the server:[ISS.0088.9139] Output parameters do not conform to targetOutputSignature:
errorCode=VV-002
pathName=/impl:GetAccessoryListResponse/GetAccessoryListReturn/p558:statusCode
errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9026] Undefined Object found

errorCode=VV-002
pathName=/impl:GetAccessoryListResponse/GetAccessoryListReturn/p558:statusText

errorCode=VV-002
pathName=/impl:GetAccessoryListResponse/GetAccessoryListReturn/p558:totalNoOfRecords

errorCode=VV-002
pathName=/impl:GetAccessoryListResponse/GetAccessoryListReturn/p558:recordsFetched
errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9026] Undefined Object found.

I am using 8.2.2 version of IS currently.

The data type of second field (statusText) is ‘string’ and rest has ‘int’ data type.
From the error above suggests some mismatch in the fields/parameters in the output document compared to the one present in the web service which is being called.
I tried changing the data type as suggested in other forums to ‘string’ for all the fields in the WSDL file before making the Web service descriptor but still facing the problem.

Any help/suggestion is deeply appreciated.

Best Regards
MT

Hi All

After setting the property “Allow Unspecified field” as true i am getting a response but the fields which were throwing error are not appearing in the response when tested via SOAP UI.

If i run the flow service with which i have created the Provider WSD in the designer itself then i am able to get the response with all the 4 fields mentioned above appearing in service result tab.

Any suggestions as to why this could be happening.

Best Regards
MT