UndeclaredThrowableException executing a .query request

Hi there,

I receive the following exception executing a query method on TXMLObjectAccessor, and I don’t see any reason why :

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TQueryException
Response could not be built
NestedException:Response could not be built for XML access.
NestedException:Interpreting the input stream failed!
NestedException without message!
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TXMLObjectAccessorImpl.query(TXMLObjectAccessorImpl.java:231)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TInvalidatableAccessorProxy.invoke(TInvalidatableAccessorProxy.java:56)

at $Proxy2.query(Unknown Source)

at be.forem.ebp.dao.tamino.TaminoEBP.get(TaminoEBP.java:253)

at be.forem.ebp.dao.tamino.TaminoEBPNomenclature.get(TaminoEBPNomenclature.java:57)

at be.forem.ebp.accessors.TestEBPNomenclature.ExecuteGetNomenclature(TestEBPNomenclature.java:67)

at be.forem.ebp.accessors.TestEBPNomenclature.(TestEBPNomenclature.java:37)

at be.forem.ebp.accessors.TestEBPNomenclature.main(TestEBPNomenclature.java:44)

Error : java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

The problem pops-up when I have multiple documents to receive which can be huge in size. With a few small documents the problems isn’t there.

This is a known problem, which has been solved in the Tamino API for Java (v3.1.2.3) in the upcoming Tamino release.

What is the coming release? At this moment 3.1.1.4 is just available, but you don’t mean this one?

Can you explain me what the problem is? Is it related to the size of one document or is it more the total size of documents to be returned? if it is really the last one then we need a fix as soon as possible.

I mean the next Tamino release after 3.1.1.4. However, I can’t comment on when this will be available.
We definitivly plan a release of the Tamino API for Java in the Tamino Comunnity for download in the next couple of weeks (no, i can’t be more precise). This will include the fix as well.
I’ll try to get you an explanation of the problem.

OK, I’ll wait for the new Java API version. But please send me already the explanation of the problem.

The problem is indeed two problems.
First there is a problem parsing the result from
Tamino. As you say it seems to be a problem of
the size of the result. This may be avoided
by using the

Is this fixed in the new Tamino Java API 3.1.2.4?

Yes.

Thx