Unable to write to flowxml

Hi there. I’m running IS 4.6 and Developer 4.6.1. (943) on my laptop, and I get the following error when I try to create or update a flow service:

2003-03-19 11:33:44 EST com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [B2BSERV.0026.9103] Unable to write to flow.xml
at com.wm.util.LocalizedException.(LocalizedException.java:95)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServerException.(ServerException.java:30)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException.(ServiceException.java:24)
at wm.server.ns._putNode(ns.java:3440)
at wm.server.ns.makeNode(ns.java:2673)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:688)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:64)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:166)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.run(HTTPDispatch.java:457)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:103)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

Any ideas ?

Wayne

Hi, Wayne.

Have you been able to create other Flows before you’ve seen this error? If so, that could rule out a permissions issue… unless you’ve changed your environment/installed software…

Sounds like time for a reboot!

Will

Thanks for the feedback.

I have another clue for this problem. I have IS 4.6 and IS 6 installed on my laptop. I can successfully create/edit flow services using developer 6 with IS 6, but I get the server error when trying to use developer 4.6.1 with IS 4.6.

Note: I only run one IS at a time…so when I have IS 4.6 active IS 6 is not.

Any other thoughts ?

Regards,

Wayne

hey guys…

i have the same problem… i can’t edit nor create a flow service… only the option RECIEVE AN XML is possible to create… also, copying from existing flow services to a new folder it’s possible but afterwards it can not be edited…i have the error as;

Could not create ‘FolderA:TesterA’.
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [B2BSERV.0026.9103] Unable to write to flow.xml

and the details says “SERVER ERROR OCCURRED” and nothing else…

hope somebody can give a helping hand…

thanks

Hi All,

I have the same problem, when i try to create new Flow service using developer 4.6. I have Developer and Admin level access to server. and my env details

Version 4.6
Updates IS_4-6_SP2
Build Number 939
SSL Strong (128-bit)
Java Version 1.4.1_02 (48.0)
OS SunOS
OS Platform sparc
OS Version 5.8

Hope somebody can give a helping hand ASAP…

The Error, i get is

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [B2BSERV.0026.9103] Unable to write to flow.xml
at wm.server.ns._putNode(ns.java:3440)
at wm.server.ns.makeNode(ns.java:2673)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:281)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:688)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:64)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:166)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.run(HTTPDispatch.java:457)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(C:/NT/Perforce/basis/4.1.0-terra/module/core/source/com/wm/util/pool/PooledThread.java:103)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Regards ,
karthik

Is Developer running on Solaris or Windows? If on Solaris, under what user?