Could not save properties [ITU.0001.0003] The system cannot find the specified file

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for such a good forum. I got answer for so many issues till now by just searching for the specific problem in this forum. But now, Need some help on this issue as i couldn’t find exact answer for this thru search option. I searched for the same prob in Advantage too. But i didnt find a reply.

When i clicked on any thing in the Dev, i’m getting a pop up window displaying

Could not save properties
[ITU.0001.0003] The system cannot find the specified file.

I’m using wM Dev 6.5 sp3. Connected thru LAN & IS is located else where but not on my desktop. Could someone suggest how to resolve this issue plzzzz?

Search for ITU.0001.0003 on Advantage. You’ll see a few hits. You’ll probably want to open a ticket with wM support.

Hi Rob. Thx for the early reply. Infact i was able to solve the prob on my own with a clue given by you which i saw on your response to an earlier post. Thx for the clue. I would like to share how i was able to solve the prob. For future users, please make sure that you (means the user who has logged in) have the modify/write access to the drive in which ur wM has installed. If you dont have sufficient privileges to modify/write onto this Drive on ur hard disk, then you can’t even save a change made to any of ur program file or install a new software or etc., on ur hard drive. So make sure that you have the full access control over the PC u r using. Then u r good to go…

Hope,

I Just need some more clarification …did you mean the folders of web_home\IntegrationServer (remote IS shared drive on our local Drive) or the wM tools folders that we install on our local PC??

Thanks,
RMG

Yes. Actually i was trying to change the memory settings in the developer.bat file found in C:\Program Files\webMethods65\Developer\bin folder. But i couldn’t save the chages in this file then i got the idea that i should have the privileges to make any changes on the entire C:\ drive. Then I was given modify rights inaddition to read/execute. Now was able to log on successfully with no error popups anymore and was successful to make any changes to the files on the C:\

HTH,
Hope.

Hi All,
When i clicked on any thing in the Dev, i’m getting a pop up window displaying
"Could not save properties [ITU.0001.0003] The system cannot find the specified file" error message in wM8.2 but able to save the file.
Connected thru LAN & IS is located else where but not on my desktop. Could someone suggest how to resolve this issue plzzzz?

Thanks,
Narendra.

hi narendra_t,

What do you mean by “but able to save the file”, what file do you refer to?

I mean able to save the flowservice

hi narendra_t,

Flow service is save in your IS which located in your network whereas the error above is cause by your developer installation pc which is your local pc.
Make sure your windows logon userID admin rights are granted accordingly in your local pc.

Hi Narendra,

You (your login username for the system) need to have write access to the location (file system) where your Developer is installed on your local disk.

I guess you are be able to save the flow service as the IS is installed elsewhere.

-Sagar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.