Unable to start TN 7.1

Experts,

I just installed webMethods IS 7.1 and TN 7.1. Ran db scripts using Database Component configurator.

When I tried to open TN console, I’m getting the following error. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Title: Cannot access profile store.

(0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “ROUTINGOFF”: invalid identifier
(1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “ROUTINGOFF”: invalid identifier

Class: com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException

Stacke Trace: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “ROUTINGOFF”: invalid identifier
java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “ROUTINGOFF”: invalid identifier
java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “ROUTINGOFF”: invalid identifier
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.commonExecute(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.executeQueryInternal(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.app.tn.db.ProfileSummaryOps.getAllProfileSummaries(ProfileSummaryOps.java:115)
at com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStore.refreshSummaries(ProfileStore.java:133)
at com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStore.getProfileStore(ProfileStore.java:116)
at com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStore.getProfileStore(ProfileStore.java:95)
at wm.tn.access.init(access.java:48)
at wm.tn.adminimpl.startup(adminimpl.java:788)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:630)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:46)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:232)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:220)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:618)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:535)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:237)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:119)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:91)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.SessionInvoke.run(Session.java:732)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:112)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Thanks,
-rk.

Hi RK,

Can you let me know what was the solution for this one. I know its pretty old post but I am having the same problem.

I am currently running 7.1/

Hello,

Run the database component configuration correctly. I would suggest you to drop the objects and then create it from scratch.

Let me know if you have questions.

Hi Mahesh,

I created them again by dropping the tables and it was fine. But I keep on getting the same error.

I shutdown the server and deleted the “tn.webmgr.60config=true” from \webMethods71\IntegrationServer\packages\WmTN\config\properties.cnf file and then started the server. Now, I am not getting this error.

Thanks for your time.

Good :slight_smile:

I have a questions for you - Any specific reason to delete the property in the TN properties file? did you try making it tn.webmgr.60config=false