unable to start the TN console

Hi every one, i have installed webMethods 6.5 and TN 6.5 in that but when i am trying to open the TN console it is throwing an error as
EXMLException>
TRNSERV.000012.000114
Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator).

com.wm.app.tn.profile.LookupStoreException
Could not retrieve ID Types from database
(0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver]Unable to connect. Invalid URL.
(1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver]Unable to connect. Invalid URL.

I have tested the conection from the admin console JDBC pools it was succesfull so can anyone please guide me in this…
thanking you,
raj

Restart the IS. Don’t know why, it might work. Worked for me indeed.

Thank you for the reply, I did not run one of the scripts so it was throwing that error…i did run the script now and it worked properly…
regards
raj

Hi Raj,

I am having the same problem. I have only run the Trading Networks create script. And the problem does not go away at all!
What script did you run that solved your problem? Please help!!! I am desperate.

Thank you,
Brian

What is your IS/TN version that you are facing the problem is it same on TN6.5?

check the config files under: packages/WmTN/config
you may not configured the TN DB settings.
For older version of WM, you need to do it there.

Thank you Tony.
Under WMTN, there is no DB config file.
Actually the RNConsole works perfectly on another system (IS is on Unix). I made a copy of it to a new server (Unix as well). Changed the database in JDBC Pools. When the database was empty was able to create a couple of profiles. But if I restart the IS, the TNConsole fails to connect (symptoms same as when there is no database specified in JDBC pools).
So am really lost!