Unable to see Trading Networks under solutions tab after IS 7.1.2 clustering

Hi Experts
We are in process of migration from 6.1 to 7.1.2 , We performed IS 7.1.2 Clustering after that we are unable to see Trading Networks on IS page but TN works fine from TNConsole. If we disable the clustering Trading Networks shows up fine under solutions tab…Opened an SR with WM but they are also struggling to solve this issue , so just thought of posting it here.
What I observed from logs during the startup was when its loading TNWeb package it says … Please Configure ISInternal DBAlias else TNWeb package will not be usable… But ISinternal works fine from JDBC pool and i see all the schedulers tasks in ISInternal DB schema.

Please let me know if anyone had any issue like this and how to resolve this issue

Operating System : IBM AIX 5.3
JVM : 1.5

There are many Scenarios where you can face this issue,

1. Are the WmTN and WmTNWeb packages enabled?
  2. Do you see any error when you try to go to [URL]http://localhost:5555/WmTNWeb/[/URL] URL (when in a cluster)?
  3. In my case, when i was seeing this issue, i was missing some locking tables in the database.

Can you post the error stack form server log when you go to the TN web page URL?

Thanks,
Akshith

HI Akshith

1.TN and TNWeb are enabled
2. When I open localhost:5555/WmTNWeb with clustering enabled
this is error

The Server could not process your request. Please make sure that you have configured ISInternal db alias in order for web manager to perform correctly. 
                                                           Service                         wm.tnweb.configFlow:loadMenu                                                                   Error                         class com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException   

0007.1039 wm.tnweb.configSvc:getUserConfig: could not get partner specific config for aiuhm47 com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException allConfig is required. com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: allConfig is required. at wm.tnweb.configSvc.getUserConfig(configSvc.java:135) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:241) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:228) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:624) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:536) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:237) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:189) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:324) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:581) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:441) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:406) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1040) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:241) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:228) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:624) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:536) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:237) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:119) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ns.Namespace.invoke(Namespace.java:604) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.invoke(Reporter.java:964) at com.wm.util.template.InvokeToken.eval(InvokeToken.java:75) at com.wm.util.template.TemplateToken.evalChild(TemplateToken.java:234) at com.wm.util.template.TemplateToken.eval(TemplateToken.java:200)

ISInternal is defined and i tested from JDBC pools
3> can you please be brienf on this locking sutff.may be we also having the same issue you had…

Pls reply

Thanks
Kiran

Kiran,

There are three locking tables in the Internal Database which get installed when you run the DB configurator for IS Internal component. The table names are IS_GD_LOCKS,WM_EXCL_DIST_LOCK and WM_SHAR_DIST_LOCK. Check to see if these tables exist in the DB. Also, what is the error that happens in the server log at the time you access the TN URL directly?

Cheers,
Akshith

HI Akshtih
I see only IS_GD_LOCKS table uner ISInternal Schema and I increased the debug lug and i see Below error from error logs , Also Could you please Advice how you created that 2 tables or you requested a new script from WM…Thanks in advance

2009-07-30 11:26:21 EDT wm.tnweb.configFlow:loadMenu com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: 0007.1039 wm.tnweb.configSvc:getUserConfig: could not get partner specific config for com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException allConfig is required. com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: allConfig is required. at wm.tnweb.configSvc.getUserConfig(configSvc.java:135) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40) at com.wm.app.b2b.server. Stack trace data … 55a4a2707d1d11de941bec46c680231b NULL 55a4a2707d1d11de941bec46c680231b
2009-07-30 11:26:21 EDT wm.tnweb.configSvc:getUserConfig com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: 0007.1039 wm.tnweb.configSvc:getUserConfig: could not get partner specific config for com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException allConfig is required. com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: allConfig is required. at wm.tnweb.configSvc.getUserConfig(configSvc.java:135) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40) at com.wm.app.b2b.server. Stack trace data … 55a4a2707d1d11de941bec46c680231b NULL 55a4a2707d1d11de941bec46c680231b
2009-07-30 11:26:21 EDT pub.storage:unlock com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0086.9124] Invalid datastore name Stack trace data … 55a4a2707d1d11de941bec46c680231b NULL 55a4a2707d1d11de941bec46c680231b
2009-07-30 11:26:21 EDT pub.storage:get com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Exception encountered trying to list locks, exception(java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0039][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist )

Kiran,

Ok, then i think reinstalling the locking tables will resolve the issue. We had exactly the same issue…had to spend one week to figure out what happened. I am not sure why this happens but this will happen only once, it happened to us both in our new 7.1.2 QA and Prod env.

Thanks,
Akshith

ok Great Thanks…Is it possible for you to share that 2 create tables here or You requested them from WM Pls Suggest…As i see in create script for ISInternal those 2 tables are not even there in create script…

Thanks
Kiran

If you are on 7.1.2 then use the Database Component configurator to create these tables. Use the Distributed locking in the Database Component. I do not remember the script name in 6.5 and old installations.

Cheers,
Akshith

Ok I see Distributed locking in DB Configurator and it should go to DBInternal Schema and create those missing 2 tables am i right Akshith ?

Thanks

Kiran,

In 7.1.2 the script names are mss_dsl_c_ddl.sql and mss_dsl_c_dml_tracking.sql but i do not have an old installation to check the names of the scripts. I would suggest you do a search on the these names and if do not find them in your installation then you might want to go to SAG Support.

Thanks,
Akshith

Kiran,

I have attached a screenshot this might help you. yes, you are right about the last post. It should go to ISInternalDB

Thanks,
Akshith

Thanks Akshith , We are able to solve the problem

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.