Unable to see the Borker configuration link in Integration Server page

Hi All,

currently we are worknig in webMethods 9.5

When i go to messaging tab and click on webMethods messaging settings, it gives the below exception.

“Gwm.server.messaging:getConnectionAliasReport
class com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException
java.lang.NullPointerException”

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in Advance.

Never seen that error…

Are you getting this error with the basic install or it used to work earlier and now it’s not?

Also I would say contact SAG tech support with ticket and follow up for better assistance.

HTH,
RMG

Try to restart the server once. If this is a fresh install, try to uninstall and re-install… Let me know your updates.

Yes it’s worth a try…

I see the problem is with Internal ACL.

Check whether Administrator user is having the Internal ACL if not add the same.

Hi there, I am having the same issue after I install the webMethods Mediator version 9.12 and I wonder if you could share the solution you found for this issue. Pls, advise.

Hi,

When you go in to the MWS’ Administration->My webMethods->System Settings->Servers page, do you you get “all green” when you check the server status?

Can the MWS reach and connect to each of the IS on the Administration->Integration->ESB page?

Best Regards,

I found the solution. The sw license keys provided to me did not have permissions to configure the Messaging configuration, so this explains the issue. It would have been nice if the option to configure the Messaging would have been greyed out or removed based on what the sw license allows, so we would not be lead (or misled) to believe the feature was corrupted. Next time, check the license key more thoroughly before! :slight_smile:

Some time this occur due to corruption of \config\lwq. Please see BROKER_CSQ set correctly or not.