Unable to publish web application platform project to webMethods Integration Server

Hi Team,

I tried to create a sample web application project with a JSP page to add two integers and display the result.

Defined the Application Platform Integration Server as server run time for the project.

I stopped the Integration Server from Windows Services and tried to start it from Server-> webMethods Integration Server at localhost.

Server is getting started but project is not getting published and not showing as syncronized status.

Please suggest the right approach to build and deploy projects to Application Platform.

Hi Team,

I tried publishing a web project on to webMethods Integration Server 9.10, this time it shows as Syncronized but throws a warning message related to JMX while publishing/unpublishing the project from server like below.

Error uninstalling project bundle AddIntegers!
Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: xx : xx : xx : xxx; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Still I’m unable to access the home page of my application using the url http://hostname:ISport/ProjectName/projectasset.jsp.

If any one tried doing this can share their views related to configurations or resolving the above error.

Did you use remote Integration Server? If you use remote IS, U should add wrapper.java.additional.n= -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=“JMXport” this configuration in your IS custom_wrapper.conf file, restart your IS.