Unable to parse input file, MQ publishable document

Hello,

We are using a WebSphere MQ Adapter listener to monitor a MQ queue and fetch messages. To process the messages we have created a “WebSphere MQ Asynchronous Listener Notification” which in turn has automatically generated an MQ publishable document. We then have a webMethods messaging trigger which processes the MQ publishable document and invokes a flow service.

We can successfully fetch and process messages. However, there is a problem when we try to load input from a file to the flow service which is invoked by the trigger. The flow service takes the MQ publishable document as input, and when we try to load input from a file we get the following error message: “Unable to parse input file.”.

The input file has been retrieved by using the “Save Pipeline to File”-option in the My webMethods server-interface.

Attached is an example of the input file.

We are using webMethods integration server version 9.9 and MQ version 7.1.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jesper Andersson
publishDocumentMQ.xml (2.32 KB)

I get an error message when I try to download the file: java.sql.SQLException: Column ‘user_badge_url’ not found.

Hi,

can you check the structure of your downloaded file against the one produced by the service pub.flow:savePipeplineToFile as the first step of your service?

You can try to use Document Logging on your Messaging system so you can see the Documents in MWS Monitoring directly.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I saved the pipeline in the debug perspective in the designer. Then I saved the pipeline from the MWS.

When comparing the two pipelines I noticed that the javaclass was different.

The pipeline which was saved from the designer can be loaded as input to the service in the designer correctly. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, the pipeline which was saved from the MWS can not be loaded as input to the service in the designer.

Even though we can search and replace, it is disturbing our workflow when the pipeline from the MWS can not be directly loaded into the designer.

I have attached the two files containing the pipelines and I have extracted the part that differs in the pipeline files below.

Stored pipeline from the debug perspective:

GUWMD01
QL.GUL.ORGANISATION.SYNC.CON0066

Stored pipeline from the MWS:

GUWMD01
QL.GUL.ORGANISATION.SYNC.CON0066

Regards,
Jesper
storedPipelineFromMWS.xml (7.03 KB)
storedPipelineFromDesigner.xml (7.01 KB)

Hi Jesper,

can you describe your workflow requirement in detail please?

One option might be to save the pipeline in the beginning of the service to pipeline directory of the instance by savePipelineToFile, modify it there if neccessary and then reload it using restorePipelineFromFile service.

Regards,
Holger

Hi,

The pipeline files saved from the MWS interface (from the service monitoring page) usually cannot be used to declare the input values when you debug the same service in Designer but can be loaded once you are in the debug session (“load IData from local file”).

The other solution is to have the runtime option “Pipeline Debug” of that service set to “Save” when running your tests and then change it to “Restore (Override)” when debugging.

Best regards,