Unable to open MWS in WebMethods v_8.2

Hi there,
I am not able to open MWS in webMethods v_8.2.
It is throwing the following error:-
HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /. Reason:

INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR

Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.context.BaseFacesContext.assertNotReleased(BaseFacesContext.java:96)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.context.ServletFacesContext.getExternalContext(ServletFacesContext.java:43)
at com.webMethods.portal.portlet.wm_xt_portalrules.mechanics.PortalRulesMechanics.releaseFacesContext(PortalRulesMechanics.java:781)
at com.webMethods.portal.portlet.wm_xt_portalrules.mechanics.PortalRulesMechanics.getRuleForUser(PortalRulesMechanics.java:475)
at com.webMethods.portal.portlet.impl.wm_xt_skin.mechanics.SkinMechanics.getCurrentSkinID(SkinMechanics.java:524)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.presentation.PresentationManager.setSessionData(PresentationManager.java:539)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.presentation.PresentationManager.preparePresentationData(PresentationManager.java:240)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.dispatch.DispatchManager.preparePresentationData(DispatchManager.java:815)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.dispatch.DispatchManager.handle(DispatchManager.java:432)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.dispatch.DispatchManager.handleError(DispatchManager.java:402)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.error.ErrorManager.handleException(ErrorManager.java:97)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.impl.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:291)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.impl.NTLMFilter.doFilter(NTLMFilter.java:50)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.servlet.GZIPFilter.doFilter(GZIPFilter.java:42)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:547)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

Please help me troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Gothal

I think probably the best cause of action is to contact Global Support. One thing that can cause this is the use of OpenAjax in portlets.

my i ask what version of jvm, OS is your MWS installed?

Are u able to view the message that Mws got up in the console or cmd promt

Showing the host name and port