Unable to get e-mail content when service is invoked

Hi Team

I have created an e-mail port and enabled it. I have created a service with input ‘contentStream’. Whenever an email is received, the service is being invoked but i am unable to fetch the e-mail content from the pipeline. Could you please help.

Regards
Harish

What do you mean by unable to fetch ?? Are you seeing errors ? which wM version you are using ?? In this portal there are a couple of threads on the same topic, did you give a search ??

Thank you for addressing the query. Below are the answers:

What do you mean by unable to fetch ??
When i restore the pipeline, i am unable to see any pipeline/input being passed to the service.(though there is content in the email)

Are you seeing errors ?
No, I do not see any errors. The service is being invoked but there is no input being received by the service.

which wM version you are using ?

n this portal there are a couple of threads on the same topic, did you give a search ??
Yes, i did see couple of threads on the same issue, but they weren’t helpful. I tried the steps mentioned in the threads, but that did not help.

Please let me know if you need more information.

try using pub.flow.getTransportInfo as the first step in your service and see if you are able get the content under email protocol.

If possible, can you share the code to understand and suggest next further steps.