Unable to create Interceptors | Unable to compile Java services

Hi, I am trying to create some interceptors in our lab whose purpose is to execute pre and post processing service. In the background some java services like getInterceptors are being run but I am getting an error:

“Service ‘wx.interceptor.pub.config:getInterceptors’ is not operational. To run this service, first recompile the Java source.”

When I tried to compile the package using – sh jcode.sh makeall command I got a different error as:

Unable to locate or start the compiler

Although in our server we already have defined path for javac in extended settings as well as in server.cnf:

watt.server.compile=/opt/softwareag/jvm/jvm/bin/javac -classpath {0} -d {1} {2}
watt.server.compile.unicode=javac -encoding Unicode -classpath {0} -d {1} {2}

Could anyone please help me to understand the real root cause and the resolution to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need any further details

Thanks.

Hi Gargi,

Could you try just using empty values for these properties, if that succeed with default values?
Something like this
watt.server.compile=
watt.server.compile.unicode=

Thanks

Hi Gargi,

please check the jcode.sh itself, as this one also contains a path to the javac program.

The extended settings from IS server.cnf are not taken into account here, they are only used when compiling the service in Designer against the IS directly.

@Prasanta_Kumar_Malik:
The values mentioned by @Gargi_Choudhury look very close to the default values for these parameters.

Regards,
Holger