UM trigger failed decoding error v9.7

Hello,

Could you please help me figuring out the UM 9.7 trigger failed decoding error.

[ISS.0153.0089C] Trigger UMPoc.triggers:subCanDoc failed decoding: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.MessagingCoderException: java.lang.NullPointerException

I’m able to publish the document to UM v9.7 using the java program , i can see the message on UM channel but when i try to subcribe the document using the trigger i getting error. below is the error and java code.

[ISS.0153.0089C] Trigger UMPoc.triggers:subCanDoc failed decoding: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.MessagingCoderException: java.lang.NullPointerException

package com.cab.um.client;

import com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.*;
public class UMClient {

public static void main(String[] args) throws nIllegalArgumentException, nRealmUnreachableException, nSecurityException, nSessionNotConnectedException, nSessionAlreadyInitialisedException, nChannelNotFoundException, nSessionPausedException, nUnknownRemoteRealmException, nUnexpectedResponseException, nRequestTimedOutException, nIllegalChannelMode {
          // TODO Auto-generated method stub

String[] RNAME={"nsp://localhost:9000"};

nSessionAttributes nsa=new nSessionAttributes(RNAME);
          nSession mySession=nSessionFactory.create(nsa);
          mySession.init();

nConsumeEvent evt = new nConsumeEvent( "testData", "Hello World".getBytes() );
          // Create a channel attributes object
                              nChannelAttributes nca = new nChannelAttributes();
                              nca.setName("/wm/is/UMPoc/docTypes/testDoc");

// Obtain a reference to the channel
                              nChannel myChannel = mySession.findChannel(nca);
                              System.out.println("Channel name: "+myChannel);
                              myChannel.publish(evt);

}

}

Do you have a solution to your problem? We have a JMS trigger failure. How do you prevent yours from happening?

Can we know what is your IS/UM version dealing this issue and the error details facing?

HTH,
RMG

IS is 10.1 and we are not using UM, we are using JMS through WebLogic

OK Broker via then…

What is the exact error you are facing on this issue? Please elaborate on the error details.

HTH,
RMG