UM Configuration details

Hi Experts,

Could you please let me know where can I see(In which folder) configuration details of UM connection details of IS in 9.5(Is–>settings–>Messaging–>universalmessaging connection)??I Installed Nirvana separately in my local machine and wen I am trying boot up IS ,It was getting up and suddenly it it states “unable to ping UM,Access denied for Administrator to connect UM” and server getting down.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir.

Is your realm server up and running. Now its no more Nirvana and now it is Terracotta UM. Also check the logs where your Nirvana is installed.

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for reply.Realm server is up in my machine but somehow access is denied for Administrator to connect to UM.I got the path IS–>instances–>default–>config–>messaging.cnf file where I disabled UM connection and restarted the server and was up.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir.

You can open UM Enterprise Manager , click to the realm which you created , then on the right side go to the config tab then go to global values and change the setting AllowRealmAdminFullAccess to true and then try.