Trading Networks Deliveries getting stuck in PENDING status

We are AGAIN experiencing the PENDING problem after moving to a new server. Earlier, we had moved to JVM 1.3.1 and that appeared to solve the problem.

Sonam or Sindu:
Have you completed testing of the combination of fixes (IS 4.6 FIX 19 + IS 4.6 SP2 and TN 4.6 SP1)?

We have the same Pending Delivery problem in our Production with the B2B/TN4.6. Pls. update us what was the final combination of the fixes which solved the Delivery Pending as well as other associated problems?

Hi guys - FIX 45 may be the solution to the PENDING delivery problem it as discussed in this thread:

[url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com

Hi!
I´m facing this problem right now. Did anyone solve it with any fix and/or sp combination?
I have installed the IS_4-6_SP2 and the TNS_4-6_SP2 (wich includes the FIX 45) but it doesn´t work. The PENDING problem come back.
Thank you,
Fabiano

I wish to establish queuing in webMethods , I am working webMethods 6.1
Integration Server.
I would be copying a file from one server to another server using
webMethods IS. I need establish queuing , incase if the service for some
reason is not able to copy the file , then the same should get registered in message queue.

Hi,
Once I add a new External ID Type to TN using the wm.tn.dictionary.addIDType flow service in Developer, it is not shown in TN drop down box. The TN session has to be closed and opened again to get the IDType in the drop down. Any solution for this? I could not find any flow service which can refresh a session in TN.
This is very urgent.

Cheers!!

Mike, I too have seen tasks stick in PENDING state (IS/TN4.6). Our application was using a CUSTOM DELIVERY SERVICE. Previous edits had resulted in exits points which DID NOT set the ‘serviceOutput’ record correctly. This DEFINITELY caused tasks to remain in a PENDING state. Once the ‘serviceOutput’ record was being created correctly the problem ceased.