Tooltip - change display time

Is there a way to have the tooltip stay displayed until the user moves the cursor? At the moment the tooltip disappears after about 5 seconds.

Hi Demos,

NJX uses the html title attribute to show tooltips. This attribute is simply passed on to the browser with the html. How the browser renders these standard html tooltips is completely up to the browser.

Best Regards,
Christine

Hi Christine

Thanks for the info. I understand (now) that the browser determines the rendering behaviour of the tooltop. After receiving your reply, I did a little further research and found that it seems that some of the frameworks allow one to change the tooltip behaviour via javascript for example. Please see demo on the site linked below.

http://jquery.bassistance.de/tooltip/demo/

Would it be possible to include some of the tooltip modification ability in a future release of NJX? Perhaps I am comparing apples to oranges between jQuery and NJX - just thought I would askā€¦ :slight_smile:
\

Hi Demos,

Thanks for the link.

The features for the next versions are defined according to the enhancements requests of our customers. If this is an important enhancement would you please add a corresponding enhancement request for this? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Christine