to extend table USERBPM.T_TASK_AUDIT

I having this issue in my webmethod ssever:
Descripción: electric.util.WrappedException: SOAPException( Server.userException: com.webMethods.portal.bizPolicy.BizException: [POP.001.0002] A “java.sql.SQLException” occurred with the Message "[wm-cjdbc36-0039][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01653: unable to extend table USERBPM.T_TASK_AUDIT by 1024 in tablespace WEBMDATA " ).
how can’t fix this without extend the table?

If your Oracle instance shares same tablespace for different internal JDBC pools, use Archive services to delete and clean data.

Be aware that even deleting data oracle does not clean the tablespace, so after deleting data ask your DBA to do it. I think in Oracle 10+ or after this was done auto… again check with your DBA.

Thanks for your help. But, when you are talking about Archive services, what mean, in webMethods or the DB?

I mean wM. You need to install WmMonitor package and follow the Archive instructions.

Follow las thread on this post to get a overview how to do it [url]wmusers.com

I tried other solution before your post (deleting by PL/SQL), and now, in each the process instance, the process steps don’t display the status. when i go to the MWS log, found this:

2010-05-28 08:42:31 VET (webMethods.DEFAULT.WmAuditingSC.queue : ERROR) - AuditQueueWorker for queue ‘ProcessAuditQueue’ failed to log event to destination ‘ProcessAuditDest’; reason '[wm-cjdbc36-0039][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01653: unable to extend table USERBPM.WMPROCESSSTEP by 128 in tablespace WEBMDATA
'; stack trace follows
who can fix it or rollback the changes made?

You keep having same problem, so as I mention contact your DBA and ask him to extend tablespace, or perform Archive operations from wM side to reduce storage AND ask DBA to shrink the tablespace.