TNDBConnectionPool

Holla guru’s. Looking for your input. I’m getting the below message in my server log about every 10 min. Any insight?

WmTNExtDC: The object wm.tnextdc.TNDBConnectionPool:host=myserver,port=5555,name=TNDBConnectionPool is not registered with this extended data collector

Did you check the TN DB pool and test connection if it works?

Also try reloading WmTNExtDC package:

Assuming this is in IS8.2?

HTH,
RMG

Actually we are using version 7.1.2.0.113. I have reloaded the WmTnExtDC package and when I verify jdbc pool connection’s, the WmTn comes back connected. Actually two messages come in at the same time:

[ISU.0000.9999W] WmTNExtDC: The object wm.tnextdc.TNDBConnectionPool:host=myserver,port=5555,name=TNDBConnectionPool is not registered with this extended data collector

[ISU.0000.9999W] WmTNExtDC: The object wm.tnextdc.TNServer:host=myserver,port=5555,name=TNServer is not registered with this extended data collector

At a loss here. Thanks for your reply.

You can disable that package if you are not using it at least for 712 usage:

HTH,
RMG

I have three other environments where this is running just fine, no error messages. Just in my Dev environment. We use TN fairly heavily so can’t disable package. Thanks for the feedback.

What do you use in this package heavily? WmTNExtDC mainly used for MWS monitoring purpose:

Just test in DEV only and see how it goes:

Did you try reload/restart IS and still see the error?

HTH,
RMG

We use TN instead of process models for the bulk of our transactions. This package just monitors TN right? What impact to monitoring will disabling this package have?

If you see package dependencies:
Packages on which this package depends WmISExtDC;7.1 ,
WmTN;6.5

So even you disable I don’t think TN will get effected unless you heavily use more of OFI (BAM) IS/TN monitoring etc…

Thats why test it first and check MWS for TN section and see if any thing getting affected:

HTH,
RMG