Error While Loading wmEDIForTN package

Hi,

I am getting following error while loading wmEDIForTN package. Please let me know i anyone has any clue about this error. Read from bottom to top. Thanks

Startup service exited with the following error: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: ExceptionInInitializerError
WmEDIforTN: Startup service (wm.b2b.editn:init)
WmEDIforTN: Startup service (wm.b2b.editn.TPA:createDefaultTPA)
WmEDIforTN: Startup service (VAN.VANConnectivity:regVANFTP)
WmEDIforTN: Startup service (PGP.util:init)
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:setEnvInfo: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.util.reprocess:reprocessDocument: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/DuplicateControlNumberException
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:deleteEnvInfo: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:referenceSearch: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.batch:batchProcess: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/ItemNotFoundException
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:controlNumSearch: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:getEnvInfo: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.util.reprocess:listUnprocessDoc: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/DuplicateControlNumberException
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.util.reprocess:nextInSequenceDoc: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/DuplicateControlNumberException
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.doc:listTransactionTypes: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/EDITransactionDocType
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:controlNumOps: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:runReaper: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:crossRefOp: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:envSearch: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.util.reprocess:validateControlNumber: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/DuplicateControlNumberException
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.doc:saveQuery: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/EDITransactionDocType
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.batch:getControlNumber: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/ItemNotFoundException
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.crossRef:getGSPairs: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/IdPair
Failure while loading service wm.b2b.editn.util.reprocess:listInSequenceDoc: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: wm/b2b/editn/db/DuplicateControlNumberException
Loading WmEDIforTN package

Are you seeing any errors in the WmEDIforTN package loadErrors section in the ISAdminConsole Management/WmEDIforTN home page.If you see anyerrors you have to fix those and reload it.

Is this package getting partialy loaded??

HTH,
RMG

Hi Rmg,

I too got the same error, while loading EDIfor TN,
and the package is partially loaded.
Is there any prob with the package. I am using 6.5 version of webMethods and WmEDIfor TN is of 6.1 version.

Any prob of using so?

Thanks
Naveen

You get EDIModule6.5 install if you are running on IS6.5,this should have no load errors…

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

The package is getting partially loaded and throwing errors while loading as I mentioned in the first post. I am using IS6.1 and EDI module is also for 6.1

Thanks,
Rastogi

The error stack is complaining about missing classes. This means that either the installation is corrupted or someone deleted a jar file. You might try reinstalling the EDI components.

Rastogi,i responded for Naveen’s post he is using IS6.5…sorry for the confusion.