TN: Schedule processing rule with an 'execute service' action for specific times

For incoming document A, my document is converted to document(Rule1) Z, routed again to TN(wm.tn.doc.xml:routeXml), then sent to partner(Rule2). Other documents (let’s say document B can also become document Z via processing(some other rule)).

I want to schedule only document A to be processed/sent during specific times (processing an action(code in wM), not a simple FTP/AS delivery, since I can’t do it on already converted version on document Z, as some of them have to be processed immidiatelly(for example those originating from document B)). My partners can receive documents C, D which also should be processed immidiatelly, so I can’t use ‘suspend delivery schedule’ in Delivery Settings of Partner Profile.

What is the best way to approach scheduling processing rules which have an action defined as ‘execute service’?

If I understood the question correctly
You have document A which is using routing rule 1 to process the document. Once this is transformed to document Z and routed to TN routing rule 2 is triggered to process document Z.
Similarly you have document B which is using routing rule 3 to process the document. Once this is transformed to document Z and routed to TN routing rule 2 is triggered to process document Z.
document Z can be generated by processing document A (RR1) and document B (RR3) and document Z generated from document B (RR3) has to deliver without delay you cannot suspend delivery task.

Here is one the approach you can take.
Queuing outbound document by creating routing rule 4
Set user status of document Z processed via document A to some custom name before routing and create new routing rule which queue the outbound to public or private queue based on your requirement and later schedule the queue for delivery.
Note:

1. You will need to register the delivery service and use the service at the time of creating the queue.
  2. Make sure you reorder the processing rule so that it picks routing rule 4 when there is a custom status and routing rule 2 when there is no custom status.

Hi Sai,

You understood my issue correctly.
I have a custom flows(action in processing rules is Execute a service, not queue for polling or any other option of Deliver document by) for deliveries, I think that disqualifies your solution?