tn error

hi,all
i am getting the error while configuring TN.After run the all script files on database.the following error is occured.

“jdbc driver :there is no more data to read.”

i am using webMethods 6.1.

can any one tell me about this error,plz

i am waiting for urs reply,Byee

Hi,

Is your DB and IS installed on same machine. If they are not on same machine then pls. check if your DB machine is accessible from the machine on which your IS is installed? Can you try tnsping on your database machine from IS machine.

Regards,
sumit

the exact error is

"Test of TN Failed
[wm-cjdbc33-0069][oracle JDBC Driver] No more data available to read. "

this is the error i got.can u tell me the solution of this,

thanks, Byee

Hi,
This is the error occured after the configuration of JDBCPool for TN while testing the ConnectionPool.
Even i do faced same error in the configuration and i solved it.Here i am giving the solution which gave me the result.jus check the same thing accross your issue.
1.on configuraing the JDBC Connection pools you need to ensure that the database connection is working correctly.
2.Before assigning a pool alias you need to give the data base URL correctly in the pool configuration which accepts the fileds: PoolAlias,DBURL,DB username,DB password,Maximum Connections,Minimum connections…
Here generally in this situation,there is a possibilty for the error that instead of giving the databasehost and port, IS host and port has been given.so, because of this the particular connection can not retrieve the data from the specified database.So only this error will be occured.

So, please check these points before configuring the pool alias to the indiniduals (Xref,TN,ISCoreAudit,ISProcessAudit…).
also go through the webMethods documentation.

Fany