TN error

Hi

Trading Network console cannot start.It showning following error while TN startup

There was a database error fetching the model version information from your database.
(0) java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.
(1) java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.
Class:com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException
Stack Trace:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.

Please anyone help me

Hi,
Which version are you using? Did you installed FIX_13 and FIX_15? Double check you TN jdbc pool connection in the Administration page. Check whether the TNJDBC pool test is succesfull or not.
Thanks,
Jay

I am using TN 6.1 version. I have insttaled FIX_13 and FIX_15.TN JDBC pool test is failed.It showing …

Restart Function TN Failed
[BAC.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleDriver

JDBC pool settings …

JDBC Connection Pool Alias
Alias Namewrite: SreekanthDBA
Alias Description: Oracle Database for IS and TN
Associated Driver: DataDirect Connect JDBC Oracle Driver
Database URL: jdbc:wm: oracle://localhost:1521;SID=SREE
User ID: sreekanth
Password: *****
Minimum Connections: 1
Maximum Connections: 10000 milliseconds

please help…

Try to telnet to port 1521 and check whether the database is accepting connections or not

Hi

Cheeck in your Database the tables where u have run your TN scripts. there would is a table where the version of the TN is stored, check if that is the correct version, if not update to the correct version.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Jeevan

Please check whether you are able to connect to your databse or not.
This error generally occurs when database cannot be reached.

HTH
Yogesh