TIBTAB definitions in COM-PLETE

Added specific LUs dynamically in COM-PLETE-TIBTAB. But when COMPLETE is intialized, following messages are issued.
COMVTM3001-* SYNAD LU=TERMn001 (Tid 7) Request=SIMLOGON Rc=10 FDBK2=00 Sense=087D0002 Action=12
In VTAMLST, definitions are hardcoded using wildcard e.g.
TERM01 VBUILD TYPE=APPL
TERM01* APPL AUTH=NVPACE,EAS=1,PARSESS=NO, X MODETAB=ISTINCLM,SESSLIM=YES
PERM01* APPL AUTH=NVPACE,EAS=1,PARSESS=NO,MODETAB=ISTINCLM, X
SESSLIM=YES,DLOGMOD=SCS

Where TERM01* is for LU sessions and PERM01* for printer sessions Since COMPLETE obtains all the information it needs directly from VTAM.
It appears COMPLETE-TIBTAB does not sense VTAM defined printer, because full characteristics are not defined in VTAM.
So, a simple NATURAL code of WRITE(1) or DEFINE PRINTER with the LU of the Printer + PRINT(1) does not print.
While in CICS it works (prints) with the same wildcard defintions of LUs.
DO i need to define the full printer name and LU-name in VTAMLST for its association? Please note, it is 3270 emulation program with TN3270e connection. Any suggestions (*wild) ?

Is COM-PLETE running on the same system image as CICS ?

Sense 087D 0002 means:

An SSCP is unable to reroute a session services request because a necessary routing table is not available. This means that there is no adjacent SSCP table corresponding to the rerouting key in the resource identifier control vector. The receiver of this value will, if possible, try rerouting to another SSCP.

CICS is running on the same system image (LPAR) as COMPLETE.
Well, i did noticed the following message in the SYSLOG
“IST264I REQUIRED ADJSSCP TABLE UNDEFINED”
Thanks Wolfgang for your analysis. I need to check with our VTAM guy.
BTW:- how can i get interpretation of this “Sense 087D 002”

Ok. I got the Sense Code details from “z/OS V1R9.0 Communications Server IP and SNA Codes”… good reference for a non-VTAM guy like me.