Tamino Manager and the Data Unloader

When trying to unload data:

inoxmld Function=Unload Server=localhost:3209 User=tamino Password=tamino Collection=fargo/customFields Log=log.log Output=output.xml

I get this error:

<ino:response xmlns:ino=“http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2” xmlns:xql=“XQL FAQ (XML Query Language - Frequently Asked Questions)”>
ino:message
ino:messagelineTamino Data Loader v4.1.1.1 - Copyright (c) Software AG</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading doctype customFields in collection fargo from Tamino on localhost:3209</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineStart: Tue May 20 19:41:25 2003</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
<ino:message ino:returnvalue=“8814”><ino:messagetext ino:code=“INOXRE8814”>Element/attribute name not found</ino:messagetext>ino:messagelineDoctype name = customFields</ino:messageline></ino:message>
</ino:response>

When trying to run the Unloader from Tamino Manager the session times out when I click on “Data Unloader”.

Any help would be appreciated.

A qualified guess is a simple typo - remember that collections and doctypes are case sensitive.
regards Finn

I have been able to reproduce the problem you are experiencing and I also found a solution or rather work around to the problem.

I do think that this might be an error in the inoxmld utility and has opened a support request with Denver support. I’m working with Paul Brown and the Engineering staff of FiveSight on resolving this issue and will be in contact with you shortly regarding this issue.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Theo

Theo Beack
Senior Systems Engineer
Software AG - New York, USA
Tel…: +1 (212) 665-4005
Fax…: +1 (212) 665-2675
Cell…: +1 (949) 439-8972
Email.: Theo.Beack@softwareagusa.com
Groove Id: TheoBeack

We are also facing the same problem. Once resolved please notify us.