Tamino (4.1.4.3) crash after complex XQuery

After performing a complicated XQuery (via a java servlet) Tamino chrashes and goes offline.

The query I do yield a lot of result documents (typically 80) which then have to be sorted in alphabetic order for the user.
Is seems that the sortby option is the killer. The query we use works fine sofar without the sortby option in the query.
But every now and then (not always) Tamino crashes with the sortby in it. Aparently a sortby can be too much to handle in a complex query.

I read in the forum that there were similar problems with Tamino 3… We are using Tamino 4.1.4.3. Is this the same problem that has not been solved yet?
How can I proceed with asking more complicated questions.
The customer I am developping the Tamino application for cannot live with only simple Xqueries.
What startegy is there to follow?

The XQuery I do is:

declare namespace tf= “http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/TaminoFunction

Zoekresultaat onderhoudsstandaard

{for $a in input()/oiw[tf:containsText(.//, "the")]
return

sort by (td[1])
}
Code
Titel
Documenttype
Datum
Versie
Functioneelbeheerder
Status
{string($a//metadata/@code)} {$a/metadata/titel} {string($a//metadata/@documenttype)} {string($a//metadata/@date)} {string($a//metadata/@version)} {string($a//metadata/@owner)} {string($a//metadata/@status)}

[Fatal Error] :1:1025: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
Database Uitzondering: Can’t connect to server on host localhost at port 3203, TCP error code 10061.

Hello,

Please raise this problem with your local customer support center.

Best regards,

Stuart Fyffe-Collins
Software AG (UK) Ltd.

Dear 42,

Tamino new hotfix 4.1.4.4 is available. Let’s see whether it fixes your problem. Please contact your local support for the hotfix.

The problem has been solved with installing the new Tamino update TS41404.

Regards, Kees