tables do not exist

Hi ,
i’m new to the forums and new to wm in general and this is my first post. I’m trying to run IS 8.0 on windows 7 x64/Oracle and am having trouble.

I installed the scripts using the configurator tool and the scripts ran successfully. i arranged my schemas logically by app. So one schema for IS and one for MWS.
however when i try to start IS it freezes at the “Portal Client initialized” log entry and i’m getting sever oracle exceptions by the scheduler .

Scheduler: Exception: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

[WmAuditingSC.destination.1122E] Destination ‘SessionDBDest’ caught unexpected Throwable logging audit event: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

has anyone seen this before? i appreciate your help.

Thanks

Allen

It sounds like the ISInternal JDBC Pool is not pointing at the correct database or schema.

In IS Administrator (the browser UI), go to the Settings > JDBC Pools page and check the configuration of the ISInternal functional alias. It should be using a pool alias with the correct URL and userid/password for the schema where you created these tables.

Regards,
Michael