Swift MT535 Issue, <SUBFIELD DFD ERROR> (solved)

running on the devTest-System my Process produces different results than on my dev system

in the inner part of the mt535 document the service wm.fin.format:convertIDataToFin
produces

devTest
:93B::AGGR//FAMT/50000,
:93B::AVAI

dev (should be)
:93B::AGGR//FAMT/50000,
:93B::AVAI//FAMT/50000,

solution:
1.) copy the files dfdmt535.xml, swiftmt535.xml from the dev-System to the devTest-System /packages/WmFIN/config/dfd/oct07
2.) reload the packages WmIPCore, WmFIN

It seems that these two file are generated in the development phase, when I was generating the MT535 document into the WmFINMessages packages. Those two files have the generation date.

??? Why does a development step make changes in the package WmFIN ???
This is a base Package and should not be changed subsequently

yes, the package WmFINMessages is part of my Deployer Packages, but WmFIN definitely not.

My Task:
reading flatfiles, and transform them to Swift mt535 documents

environment
SWIFTFIN_6-1_SP2 6.1 2006-10-06 09:22:38 IST

Instead of copying the dfdmtXXX.xml files between your environnements in the WmFIN packages,
I suggest you to simply run the “wm.fin.dev:importFINItems” in WmFIN with all the MT/version you use in all your environnements.

I have retested your suggestion, it works.
This might be the better solution, I spare to deploy the WmFINMessages package

I’ve requirement to generate mt535 fin message from xml.
But since the message should not exceed 10 kb, i need to split to near of 10 kb each.
But i find difficult in splitting it after generating the fin message. This is an urgent requirement from my client.Please help me out asap.can anybody help me out in this request?

regards,
kam