Stuck in TN with status NEW

Hi All
I have some strange problem with my TN. Its working fine with all the document except one type of transaction for example Invoice. When I am getting this transaction in my TN from a partner its stuck with the processing status of NEW in TN . Its not calling ant processing rule , even not the Default rule. Just stuck with status NEW. It was working fine few days back. When I am doing the resubmit on this doc in TN then its working fine and able to select there matching Processing Rule. AnyOne have any clue why its happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

Did you change the service which posts the document to TN. Maybe you are dropping the bizdoc after doing a wm.tn:submit. And in the service which is called from Processing rule, maybe you are checking the existence of bizdoc.

Best this to do in such a case, is to put a saveToPipeline, from the service invoked from the Processing Rule. Check what is in the pipeline, when the document is submitted from the partner and when you do a resubmit. Compare the two, you can immediately find out the error.

• Rajesh Rao

Hi Rajesh
The Problem is that I can see the document in my TN , but when I am looking at the Activity log its just showing the two steps…

1. Routing Rule selected
  2. Document persisted

Its not showing the service which I defined in my processing rule. In one case Its called that processing service after 25 hours.Any Idea?

Thanks

Andy

Hi Rajesh
I did the Reprocess to that doc in TN with the save pipeline service in the processing rule service. With the save pipeline I got the following Processing Error message…
>>>BasicData:EntryTimestamp=2003-08-04 16:02:26.687,EntryType=2,EntryClass=Processing,BriefMessage=Routing rule ReceivePapiNetInvoice selected,FullMessage=null,RelatedDocID=c0a80111f70de68d0000084c,RelatedPartnerID=null,RelatedInstanceID=null,RelatedStepID=null,B2BUser=null<<<

Any Idea what is wrong?

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

Looks like the document is not saved properly in the database.
Just try to execute wm.tn.doc:view with the internal id ‘c0a80111f70de68d0000084c’ and then call the wm.tn.doc:getContentPart service with partname as ‘xmldata’, then convert bytes to string. Do you get back the original document that you submitted?

• Rajesh Rao