stop the process in developer

Hi can any one plz tell me how do we stop the running service with in developer

Service Usage from IS Admin, maybe try from there.

Pls elobarate the scenario.

You can not stop a service’s execution from Developer as it is running within the JVM of the Integration Server. There is also no way to stop execution of a thread using IS administrator or the IS Java API.

Mark

When I want to stop a process, I reload the package in the Admin tool. Or kill the developer session in Windows using Task manager.

If any schedule service’s thread get hung then I always restart IS to leave that thread…

Or if ruuning any service via developer then closing developer window can stop process…

You could write a java service which would list out the threads that are running and kill the thread for the user who has launched the service which is not responding. Make use of the
com.wm.app.b2b.server.Server class.
Hope you find it useeful
-jk

Go into developer or packagemanagement and reload the package. Note the warning about “this will kill all running processes in the package”.
In some rare cases this might not work, in which case you may wish to try disabling then re-enabling the package. Make sure you’re reloading the package which holds the code that is currently executing and taking the excessive time.
Last resort is restarting the Integration Server, but usually playing around on a package level basis should stop it.