2015 User Group Conference in the U.S.
Can’t attend the International User Group Conference in Rotterdam in June? We’ve got an alternative for you.
Please join us for the Software AG annual North America User Groups TechEd Conference in Rosemont, IL near Chicago on April 21-22. Participation in the user conference is free of charge for customers! So pass along the invite.
Share best practices
At the conference, customers will have the opportunity to network with their peers, gain insight into technology challenges, share best practices for design & development, as well as get the latest product training/education from Software AG and communicate one-on-one with Software AG experts.
There will be informative, thought-provoking general session presentations and breakout track sessions based on product type. Also, don’t miss the customer celebration event on Tuesday evening. It’s sure to be a fun time!
There are numerous reasons to attend the TechEd Conference! Here are just a few:
- Platform for networking with your peers
- Gain insight into technology challenges
- Share best practices for design & development
- Gather new information from Software AG
- Gain direct access to Software AG experts
- Access to customer presentations and exchange of experiences
- Opportunity to give Input into product changes and enhancement
The general session presentations and breakout track sessions promise to provide insights into:
- The Internet of Things
- Software AG Cloud
- ARIS Cloud in a workshop
- Mobile for Natural
- Event Analytics for Adabas
- Adabas 8.3 in a master class
We will also explore the Digital Business Platform and provide product updates and road maps for Adabas-Natural, Alfabet, ARIS, Terracotta and webMethods.
Customers can register here
and select product track sessions as well as elect to participate in evening customer celebrations or present a case study at the event. Participation is free of charge for customers of Software AG.