New York City and Chicago
Weren’t able to attend the North America User Groups in San Francisco or Austin? No problem, we’re bringing them to New York City and Chicago!
|Issue 3, 2018
Please join us for the Software AG North America User Groups, taking place in New York City on Sept. 17 and Chicago on Sept. 19 Participation in the user groups is free of charge for customers, so pass along the invite!
Share best practices
At the user groups, customers will have the opportunity to network with their peers, gain insight into technology challenges, share best practices for design & development, as well as get the latest product training/education from Software AG and communicate one-on-one with Software AG experts.
There will be informative, thought-provoking general session presentations and breakout track sessions based on product type.
There are numerous reasons to attend the North America User Groups! Here are just a few:
- Platform for networking with your peers
- Learn tips and tricks
- Share best practices for design & development
- Gain direct access to Software AG experts
- Access to customer presentations and exchange of experiences
- Opportunity to give input into product changes and enhancement
New York City:
- Adabas & Natural