SOAPException(Client:[ISS.0088.9122] Service does not exist

Hi,

Using MWS/CAF/Designer/IS 7.1.2, I generated a WSDL in IS, tested it successfully with SoapUI, and then generated the Web Service Connector for it in Designer and created a View to test it. When I try to submit the form, I get the following error:

SOAPException( Client: [ISS.0088.9122] Service :exportCustomerTN does not exist )

What did I do wrong? How do I fix it?

Thanks,
Scott

Can you check to see if there are any relevant logs in IS? Also, you might have a look at the SOAP Monitor in MWS to see if the SOAP request looks reasonable.
Regards,
–mark

Thanks for the tip, but there are no relevant messages on IS and I can’t figure out how to get to SOAP Monitor.

I can see it on the filesystem as MWS/server/default/deploy/wm_soapmonitor.pdp, and I see it is mentioned (though not well documented) in the MWS Server Portlet Reference. However, I cannot figure out how to get to this portlet from the MWS UI.

I was unable to find any menus or links for MWS/components/development/tools/wm_soapmonitor.pdp as mentioned in a previous post.

When I go to
Folders > Administrative Folders > Administration Dashboard > Configuration > Manage Components / portlet, it is not in the list of portlets.

Please help!

Thanks,
Scott

If wm_soapmonitor.pdp is in your /deploy subdirectory, it has been successfully installed. You’ll need to navigate to /portlet/wm_soapmonitor in your browser to view the captured SOAP traffic.

I can get to SOAP Monitor now. Thanks for the help.

The request looks correct, but in the response one obvious problem is that the address in the response is a different server than the one specified in the WSDL. Not just the server name. The entire URL is different.

Soap:address given in the WSDL:
http://correctServer:5444/ws/ProductionSupport.Stub.ImportExport:ImportExportWS

Faultactor tag in the Response:
http://oldServer:5333/soap/rpc

This is a previous URL we were trying for other services in the past. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Scott

I just figured it out on my own, based on documents sent to us by SAG. For the benefit of others:

1. In Designer Bindings window, open the managed bean and select the Endpoint Address property. Then change the Data Binding value to:
    #{environment[“wsclient-endpointAddress”]}/rest/of/webservice/url

You can get this value from from Developer, in the “WSDL URL” property of the Web Service Connector. Be sure to remove “?WSDL” from the end of the WSDL URL to get the actual endpoint address.

1. In Designer Project view, edit WebContent/WEB-INF/web.xml and change the wsclient-endpointAddress to:
    http://localhost:5444

2. In MWS Admin, go to Folders > Administrative Folders > Administration Dashboard > Configuration > CAF Application Runtime Configuration. Select the application, and then select “Environment Entries” in the left pane. Then set the following values:
    wsclient-username
    wsclient-password

Now it’s working!
:smiley:

Thanks for the help!