SOAP web service descriptor changes are not saving - wM 9.9 version

Hi Team,

We are facing some weird issues like web service descriptor changes not saving on the IS 9.9 version, whenever we try to edit/modify existing WSDLs changes are not saving. Getting the below error on IS when we try to edit/modify existing WSDLs.

Note: We are using the same designer to connect both the PROD nodes.

Error Details:
*wm.server.ns:putNode = *
com.softwareag.wsstack.deployer.API.exceptions.DynamicDeployerException: Axis configuration is not available. DeployerConfigurationContext is not initialized explicitly, no default configuration context exists and no valid MessageContext is present.
Caused by: com.softwareag.wsstack.deployer.API.exceptions.DynamicDeployerException: Axis configuration is not available. DeployerConfigurationContext is not initialized explicitly, no default configuration context exists and no valid MessageContext is present.

When I expand the stack track for the same log can see below error info below:

com.softwareag.wsstack.deployer.API.exceptions.DynamicDeployerException: Axis configuration is not available. DeployerConfigurationContext is not initialized explicitly, no default configuration context exists and no valid MessageContext is present.
at com.softwareag.wsstack.deployer.impl.DynamicDeployerFactoryImpl.newDynamicDeployer(DynamicDeployerFactoryImpl.java:81)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.WSStackDeploymentUtils.deregisterWSDWithAxis(WSStackDeploymentUtils.java:326)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.WSStackDeploymentUtils.undeployWSDFromAxis_internal(WSStackDeploymentUtils.java:315)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.WSStackDeploymentUtils.undeployWSDFromAxis(WSStackDeploymentUtils.java:307)
at wm.server.nsimpl._putNode(nsimpl.java:6567)
at wm.server.nsimpl.putNode(nsimpl.java:5222)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor315.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:407)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:650)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:39)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:243)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.PipelineProcessor.process(PipelineProcessor.java:171)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:303)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:34)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:371)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:549)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.j…

Can anyone help how to resolve this issue?

Hi @Yogeshwar.Kabra
9.9 is a pretty old version, which core fix version do you have installed? I believe Core Fix 36 was the latest core fix for 9.9.
You may want to check with your account team about this core fix, not sure if it is still available on Empower.

-NP

Hi @Nagendra_Prasad - Currently we are at the below fix on 9.9v, I tried to check the fixes via empower but it’s not connecting. So only fix is the solution for this? Or is there any other way to solve this?

IS_9.9_Core_Fix6
IS_9.9_SPM_Fix1
IS_9.9_SPM_Fix2

I see you that you are 30 fixes behind. It is possible that this problem could have been solved in any of the later fixes, you can check the readmes to see if your issue is resolved. Or wait for responses here.

-NP

@Nagendra_Prasad - Yes you are correct and I know we do not have the latest fixes currently on 9.9, to apply the fixes I tried but was unable to connect to Empower using my account even though I have download access, not sure why.

Do we need to connect empower via the SAG v9.9 update manager or we can connect with the latest SAG update manager?

Since 9.9 is out of maintenance, I’m not sure if the core fixes are still available on empower now, the update manager is different for 9.x versions. However, you may want to check with support if the core fixes are still hosted though.

-NP

Agree, 9.9 is out of maintenance.
Sure @Nagendra_Prasad, let me reach out to the SAG Support team and get back.