Siebel Adapter Error

[SIZE=2]Dear friends,

I have flow service which pick the data from Oracle and insert same data into siebel application. I have created siebel adapter service to insert,update the data in the Siebel side. It is scheduler service. In the Oracle Side a huge volume of data is picked i.e around one lakhs of records and give to siebel. I am getting below error. When i check the siebel Server. It is up and running. Please help me out to solve this. [/size]

[SIZE=2]Note : For any operation in the siebel adapter it ask for user name and password. So i have hardcoded username and password in the flow service. BUt i really do not know why i am getting below error.

Info:
we are using webMethods 6.5 and Siebel Adpater version 6.0 applied fix SBL_6-0_SP3_Fix5

Error -1

[SIZE=2]e08k231:-1: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service MotROAM_Siebel_OrderStatus.MC000003.Target.AdapterServices:orderLineStatus.
[ADA.448.1015] {0}.{1} - There was no response from the Siebel Server. Check your network connection and make sure the Siebel Server is running.
[ADA.448.1000] SiebelJavaConnection.connectFromValues - dataBean.login(siebel.tcpip.none.none://de01mdapp210.am.mot.com/ENTMDP1/SCCObjMgr_enu/SIEBMDP1) threw a SiebelException: code(27679), msg(The password you have entered is not correct.
Null password not allowed with LDAP(SBL-DAT-00352))

Error -2

e08k231:-1: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service MotROAM_Siebel_OrderStatus.MC000003.Target.AdapterServices:orderLineStatus.
[ADA.448.1015] {0}.{1} - There was no response from the Siebel Server. Check your network connection and make sure the Siebel Server is running.
[ADA.448.1000] SiebelJavaConnection.connectFromValues - dataBean.login(siebel.tcpip.none.none://de01mdapp210.am.mot.com/ENTMDP1/SCCObjMgr_enu/SIEBMDP1) threw a SiebelException: code(27671), msg(User does not exist.
(SBL-DAT-00342))

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards
Balachandra.K
[/SIZE][/SIZE]