Service development Java service for adding stamp to PDF

Product/components used and version/fix level are you on:

Integration server 10.11

Detailed explanation of the problem:

We need to create service development Java service which accepts PDF file from NAS file share and apply a footer image to that PDF and send that processed PDF to different NAS file location.I

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log fileL

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

1 Like

Hi,

please provide more details about your use case.

Most likely you will have to import a JavaAPI which can deal with PDF files.

Regards,
Holger

2 Likes

This likely won’t be a well-received answer, but IMO Integration Server is not the right tool for this particular task.

2 Likes

Hi Holger/reamon,

Sorry for late response,Yes,we are using 3rd party API(java API) in this case,got result with stamped pdf but what issue is here to push the final result pdf file into common NAS path(I read SAG guides),changed fileAccessControl.cnf as allowedWritePaths=/nas mount drive path/** in linux,reloaded wmPublic package,restarted IS,but getting error [ISS.0086.9263] Specified path is not on the [allowedWritePaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file,not sure how to solve this error,pls advise

In the fileAccessControl configuration file, the network file entries must adhere to the Universal Naming Convention Path format. Refer File folder in the built in services guide
Example of a valid path in a unix based environment is //hostname/pathname , you can try with double slash before your nas path.

-NP

1 Like

I’m wondering if the NAS device is mounted or is really being accessed via UNC. If mounted, then UNC is not applicable. It would be the “local” name of the mount point or on Windows, a drive letter. But perhaps @Elsa is using “mount” loosely.

Agreed, looking at the path, I assumed that it was UNC.

-NP

What is the name of the file that is being written to? Path must match exactly.