Server log entries

Hi Team,

We are getting this message in server logs from couple of days 44809]2019-10-22 09:36:22.262 CDT [TNS.0000.2073I] Inserting doc 51059200dnpuberb001hl1hm into data store.

Not sure why this started occuring. Any help.

Whenever there is a new transaction, Tn logs Internal Id. Need to know how this can be removed so that IS wont log entries.

Hi Rishi,

were there any changes to your system, which lead to the point that these messages started occuring?

As this is just an informational message (indicated by the ‘I’ at the end of [TNS.0000.2073I]), you can just ignore them.

Or you can change the Logging Settings in IS to exclude the Log-Level “Info” for TN Logging Factories.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Thanks for replying.

There was no changes made lately, actually whenever bizdoc is created tn logs doc. id in Tn database and since IS started login these entries in server logs due to which IS memory consumption will be more. And what changes i can do in IS Logging Settings to prevent these entries.

Hi Rishi,

you can set the log level to WARN instead of INFO for the logging factory 0000 under the TradingNetworks group.

For the IS memory:
You can increase the JVM memory in Wrapper config of IS under profiles/IS_default/configuration (check for wrapper.conf and custom_wrapper.conf)

I dont think that just turning of these informational messages will save much memory as this is just small piece of text.

Can you explain your concerns related to memory consumption in detail please?
We might then suggest other points where to check for.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Regarding memory consumption my only concern is since we started getting below messages in bulk, I am afraid these messages will start consuming memory and so to prevent what can i do is my first query and another what could be the reason we are getting such messages.

[4809]2019-10-22 09:36:22.262 CDT [TNS.0000.2073I] Inserting doc 51059200dnpuberb001hl1hm into data store.

Regards,
Rishi

I have attached the screenshot for reference.

Hi Holger,

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Regards,
Rishi

Hi Rishi,

beside turning off the logging for the affected Log-Factory in IS (“TNS.0000.”) by lowering the max log level which will be logged I do not see any chance to get rid of these messages.

When there were no changes to your implemenation there must have been changes to the webMethods components, i.e. applying Fixes or some config changes.
When there were no fixes applied recently and the configuration was not changed there must have been changes in the implementation.

Otherwise I do not have an idea why these messages should get logged out of a sudden.

When it relates to the database memory consumption (as TN requires a DB for working correctly) you should check the WmTN package for the wm.tn.archive:* services and run those on a regular time base (i.e. as a scheduled service) to remove old or outdated bizdocs.
See TN Built-In-Services Reference for details.

For the IS the memory consumption for just logging these messages should be minimal.

Regards,
Holger

Thanks holger for your response & help.

I guess i need to have a discussion with support team if there are any changes made.

Regards,
Rishi