Sending Receipt Ack Failed in 3A4

Hi all:
I implemented 3a4 process. I configured security tab correctly in profiles. There is a trustedca directory, it contains my enterprise ca and partner ca, in the Integration server config direcotry. I configured the sign, SignatureRequired, and UseProfileCerts options to Yes in the TPA. For 8443 Https port, I set client authentication to Require Client Certificates. But an error occurs when I sent receipt ack to the partner. The error msg is:
com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: ip.cm.handlers:sendReceiptAck(): Error trapped in service: wm.ip.rnif11.util:createSignature Error: Certificate chain cannont be null Occured at: 2004/11/25 10:37:15.546 Service Call Stack: wm.ip.rnif11.util:createSignature wm.ip.rnif11.trp:trpPackage wm.ip.rnif11.trp:sendReceiptAck wm.ip.cm.handlers:sendReceiptAck at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowExit.getFailure(FlowExit.java:250) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.willExit(FlowState.java:265) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowSequence.invoke(FlowSequence.java:196) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowRoot.invoke(FlowRoot.java:258) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:577) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java(Compiled Code)) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:400) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1740) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:344) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:153) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:324) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:577) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:435) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:400) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1740) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:344) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:104) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:605) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:554) at com.wm.app.prt.IntegrationServer.invoke(IntegrationServer.java:55) at com.wm.app.prt.IntegrationServer.invokeWrapper(IntegrationServer.java:41) at com.wm.app.prt.StepDispatcherAgent.runStep(StepDispatcherAgent.java:479) at com.wm.app.prt.StepDispatcherAgent.execute(StepDispatcherAgent.java:388) at com.wm.app.prt.StepDispatcherAgent.synchRun(StepDispatcherAgent.java:75) at com.wm.app.prt.Step

Appreciate your help. Thanks

Did you import the CA cert chain into the corresponding TN profile?

Hi both,

I’ve exactly the same problem Chris described above. The PIP 3A4 process fails in step 4 (sending outbound RA, we’re initiator of the PIP, using RNIF 1.1 with signed messages inbound / outbound).

My configuration is that I just have the certificates (public key / private key / certificate chain) in our enterprise profile. There’re no further certificates for signing outbound messages in the Sender profile!

I’m wondering that signing of outbound PO Request (Step 1 within PIP) works, CA chain exists, but signing of outbound RA (Step 4 within PIP) fails. Both steps take the same CA chain out of the Sender Profile (which takes the CA chain out of the Enterprise profile).

Best regards
Lars