Scheduler not working webmethod 9

It’s automatically populated when you execute the Database Component Configurator to create the database assets, or when you use it to migrate (i.e., upgrade) the database assets.

The setup method that you’re following is atypical.

KM

1 Like

HI @Venkata_Kasi_Viswanath_Mugada1
Do you think anything else I need to migrate? as I don’t think we have used Database Component Configurator we just create same schema and that’s it

It’s hard to say, so keep an eye open for unexplainable issues.

KM

OK Thanks just one thing in my mind if I will setup a new environment I don’t need db configurator right or we have to run anyway so that this data will be populated right if yes where is that in the documentation

It is recommended to run DB Configurator with latest fixes when you setup new environment so that database tables are up-to-date. Thanks.

Hi @Jaideep
Thanks it was really helpful but i have another issue my MWS is not starting properly to should i first run dB configurator and then should try right?

In general , it is safe to say that when you are setting up a new product and the product makes use of database in some way, the table structures in the Database must be created, this is what the DB configurator does.

After completing, you can try to start MWS and share logs if you see any errors,

Also this topic might be of interest to you.

-NP

Hi @Nagendra_Prasad
In case I already have schema will it recreate without effecting my existing installation?

as of now if i run MWS i got this
Expected DB component level not found. Found null, but expected 46. Update DB component level.

Hi @Nagendra_Prasad
I am not able to run dbConfiguratorUI .sh on linux any help it gives me error
Parameters successfully imported from “/opt/webMethods/common/db/…/…/install/dbparams/dbparams.xml”
Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.awt.HeadlessException:
No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an operation which requires it.
at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:207)
at java.awt.Window.(Window.java:536)
at java.awt.Frame.(Frame.java:420)
at javax.swing.JFrame.(JFrame.java:233)
at com.webMethods.common.cdbc.client.DCISwing.createAndShowGUI(DCISwing.java:2112)
at com.webMethods.common.cdbc.client.DCISwing.access$1000(DCISwing.java:78)
at com.webMethods.common.cdbc.client.DCISwing$24.run(DCISwing.java:2179)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

dbConfiguratorUI .sh need this file libawt_xawt.so actually do we need to add it manually

Thats the exact error
/libawt_xawt.so: libXtst.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
but file is there

Hi @farooq.zubairi
This tech community thread is related to the problem and solution on “Scheduler not working webMethods 9”.
Can you please open a new thread with your MWS issue? You can copy the MWS issue info from this thread to the new thread.

alright thanks

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.