Scheduler: Exception: ORA-00904

In server logs, I could see below exceptions, also when i tried create a schedule task below exceptions are triggered. an someone let me know how to fix this ? I am using an external DB Oracle 11g.
[ISS.0137.0011E] Scheduler: Exception: ORA-00904: “LAST_UPDATED”: invalid identifier

Run the Database Component Configurator and install the products/components. Refer the installation guide for more details.

When I try to run database configurator, it throws an exception :- Database Connection error: No suitable driver found for jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl

Below is the XML data from \IntegrationServer\instances\default\config\jdbc\pool

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> wmdb 0 10 60000 jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl wmlocal wm.is.admin.jdbc.wmdb DataDirect Connect JDBC Oracle Driver false SpyAttributes=(log=(file)logs/spy/wmdb.log;logTName=yes;timestamp=yes) false ddtdbg.ProtocolTraceEnable=true;ddtdbg.ProtocolTraceMaxline=16;ddtdbg.ProtocolTraceLocation=logs/snoop/wmdb.log;ddtdbg.ProtocolTraceShowTime=true 0 0

Check your url it should be as below with correct placeholders.

jdbc:wm:oracle://<server>:<1521|port>;serviceName=<value>[;<option>=<value>...]
1 Like

Thanks Mahesh.

Corrected DB URL, I was able to run the database configurator and successfully and created the component for ISInternal schema and now the [ISS.0137.0011E] Scheduler: Exception: ORA-00904: “LAST_UPDATED”: invalid identifier issue is resolved.