Database component configurator with Oracle Error

while installing the webMethods of Database component configurator, the following error occurs.

Product/components used and version/fix level are you on:

Database component configurator

Detailed explanation of the problem:

status       : executing

error: java.sql.SQLException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-06550: line 29, column 41:
PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
ORA-06550: line 29, column 9:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
ORA-06550: line 37, column 41:
PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
ORA-06550: line 37, column 9:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log fileL

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Hi Ruby,

your screenshot leads to some questions:

• Which version of DB Configurator are you using? (Can be checked via the “About”-Button in the upper right corner)
  • Are the latest Fixes for the DB Configurator and the DB scripts applied to this installation?
  • For which Product from the list is this happening?
  • Are you sure that webmuser can be used as schema owner user AND DBA (with SYS or SYSTEM rights to create tablespace and user)? Usually, these are two different users.

Regards,
Holger

Hi
Can you select the product /component to which you want to install and also use the SYSTEM user .If that doesn’t work you can contact me

Thanks
Shridhar

I am also getting the same error. Can anyone please help me on this

Hi Aamir,

with out further informations this will be difficult.
See my previous post above as a reference which infos should be provided.

Regards,
Holger

created a tablespace with system user details, then the issue has been resolved. Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.