[SAP.100.9002] WmSAP Adapter: No alias of the SAP system specified.

I am constantly getting the above error in my production box.

The threaddump is as follows:-

javax.resource.ResourceException: [SAP.100.9002] WmSAP Adapter: No alias of the SAP system specified.at com.wm.adapter.sap.cci.PublicClientService.getConnectionSpec(PublicClientService.java:89)at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.AdapterServiceNode.invokeService(AdapterServiceNode.java:261)at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.ARTNSService.baseInvoke(ARTNSService.java:54)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:241)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:228)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:624)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:536)at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381)

Anu help???

When are you getting this error message logged in?

Is it during any outbound transactions.
If so wheather while making a function call ? or Sending an IDOC to SAP?

Hello Siti,

We are facing this issue while calling the RFC function module. Apart from that I have noticed some errors like this:-

[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service XXXX.Adapters:callSAP. [SAP.102.9000] JCo error: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE - The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.
[SAP.102.9000] JCo error: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE - The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

is there any configuration change required to avoid this.

As per the error it’s not able to find the SAP connection alias to make the RFC Call and it’s failing.

Is the issue sporadic? Or issue has been consistent?
When you are observing the issue try to reload values from Adapter for the adapter service (Reloads metadata) which would help to capture more evidence on the same.