Running into issues while logging into UM Enterprise server with internal repository configuration

I am trying to configure the Role based access control in UM 912 with basic authentication . created the Inter repository file with 3 users and below is my nserver.conf file on Linux host

wrapper.console.title=nserver
wrapper.java.additional.03=-DExitOnLockRemoval=true
wrapper.java.additional.01=-DNirvana.auth.enabled=Y
wrapper.java.additional.02=-DNirvana.auth.mandatory=Y
wrapper.java.additional.05=-DEnableDebug=all
#using an internal user repository file for basic auth
wrapper.java.additional.04=-DNirvana.directory.provider=com.pcbsys.foundation.security.auth.fSAGInternalUserRepositoryAdapter

When I launch the Enterprise manager from the same machine where my UM is installed i can connect to realm server without even entering the credentials .

When i try to connect to realm server from any other enterprise manager machine with out entering the credentials it throws an error unable to establish the connection to realm server

When i try to connect to realm server from any other enterprise manager machine with entering the credentials its throws an error as invalid credential .

Not sure if I am missing any set up while enabling the basic auth , any possible help will be appreciated ,.

use the next sequence number in your nserver.conf file see details below:

===================================
wrapper.java.additional.04=-DNirvana.auth.mandatory=Y
wrapper.java.additional.05=-DNirvana.auth.enabled=Y

wrapper.java.additional.06=-DNirvana.directory.provider=com.pcbsys.foundation.security.auth.fSAGInternalUserRepositoryAdapter

wrapper.java.additional.07=-DNirvana.auth.sagrepo.path=C:\SoftwareAG912\common\conf\users.txt

After that, creat a user with following command:

=================================
internaluserrepo.bat -f <path_to_users.txt> -c -p mypwd myuser

Finally, give this new user the appropriate ACL through UM enterprise manager. Restart the UM and try to login remotely with the user and password.