RN documents are not being sent to Trading Partner

Model sends RosettaNet document using TN to partner. The used developed service calls wm.ip.cm.handlers:send. There is no error in the Error logs, so send seems to work, however TN console Transaction Analysis shows that document type unknown, the content pane is empty and the activity log shows the followoing message: ‘Document persisted’.

Intially it was working fine. After some i renamed the document name. It was Pip3B2AdvanceShipmentNotice and renamed as Pip3B2AdanceShipmentNotification.

Nagarajan,

Did you sync the Document Type to the Broker after changing the name?

ramesh.

Nagarajan,

I believe you should change the RNIF PIP standard document type names that you installed the schemas/DTD’s with PIP tool.But if you rollback back ato Pip3B2AdvanceShipmentNotice doc name in TN is that works?

HTH,
RMG

Nagarajan,

I believe you should not change the RNIF PIP standard document type names that you installed the schemas/DTD’s with PIP tool.But if you rollback back it to Pip3B2AdvanceShipmentNotice doc name in TN is that works?

Also make sure no duplicate document exists in TN db tables may be TN is still looking for old document type.what is the error shown in the Activity log for unknown recognition?

HTH,
RMG

Hello, RMG, when I handle RN 3C3 pip, I meet some problems.I set the internal document request is ‘PIP3C3vV01.01 Invoice Notification Action Invoice Provider Internal Document’,and when I send the xml file, the modeler is triggered, and payload vilidation also is successful, but by the step wm.ip.rn.receive, error occurs, saying’could not recognize document in :wm.ip.rn.receive’.Your help is appreciated.