Resubmit failed events

Hi,

Can anybody tell me, how can I resubmit failed events? Is there any tool available for event management?
I’m using IS 4.6 and ES5.

Thanks in advance
RK

TN has facilities. So does the (now deprecated) ATC. Can you provide additional info on what you want to do and/or protect against?

If you have used Logger adapter to log all the data, then from the Integration Monitor you could resubmit the data. These two products are availabe from the EI Tools 4.5.2 Install and EI Adapters 4.5.2 install.

Integration Monitor helps you to look at all documents that were involved in the Integration. This way it helps you to identify the specific document/data to resubmit when failure happens.

Thus you can make sure of guaranteed delivery as well as logging.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

We have a situation wherein we have to resubmit a ‘completed’ transaction. i.e. the transaction was successful but did not reach the target due to some issue. The WmMonitor allows resubmitting failed transactions only.

Please let me know any suggestions. I was wondering if there are any WmMonitor APIs that can be used to achieve this.

we are using webM 6.0.1

Thanks
~NP

WmMonitor will allow you to resubmit completed transactions. You just need to make sure you audit tab on your flow service is set to do this. Success and Error instead of just error and of course you need to include the input pipeline.

Be aware, however, that turning on this level of auditing will have a negative performance impact.

Mark C

Thanks Mark G and Mark C.

~NP

Hi,
I am Implementing framework to resubmit data at Failed event,by using service pub.monitor.serviceControl:resubmit to resubmit with contextID and pipeline data as Input but this service is not Invoking failed event service.
Can you please help on this.
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Siva

I am facing the same problem with you, so can anyone give the right configuration or solutions for this issue?
Many thanks!
Jack