I replicate (RPL) data located on ADABAS on the mainframe to ADABAS on Windows. At this time, I am using Entire Network (WCP) to connect the two platforms. From Software AG I have learned that EntireX is a better connection, for example more stable and faster.
Now, I need on the Windows site something like a ‘Replicator Target Adapter.’ SAG supports an Event Replicator part for SQL but not for ADABAS, as far as I know.
Questions to SAG:
- Do you support for your own products (ADABAS to ADABAS) such adapter?
- If not, do you have an example how to write one?
- Do you have other proposals?
- I made bad experience with WCP and EntireX is the way to go. Is this SAG’s recommendation?
- Where can I find a description of the architecture?
MF ADABAS >> Reptor >> EntireX >> Adatper >> Win ADABAS