Reprocess a transaction from TN

HI Reamon- Do you mean to say if the attributes are saved in the TN DB? We save the document content ,attributes in database .
regarding the TN configuration, I am not sure ; but I can assure you that it is configures 30 %.

yes its marked.

What are the current changes you did to the rule? Can you test using resubmit and see if it’s working…

I am still not fully clear why you are stuck with reprocessing?

As discussed, please test it and post the results:

HTH,
RMG

OK. I will post once am done with the testing as discussed.

Yes, I mean the attributes being saved to the DB. You mentioned in an earlier post that you don’t see them in the Transaction Analysis. That would indicate they are not being saved. And would also be why reprocessing doesn’t select the rule that relies on those being present.

Upon talking with him he indicated seeing custom attribute in the Transaction Analysis when he opened document and I was also confused earlier to his statements:

Well, The issue has been resolved. In the code, the biz doc that we were getting from the TN; there in the attributes a variable was forecfully hardcoded which caused the version attribute disappear from transaction analysis . Because of the unavailabiity of the version(the custom attribute in the extended criteria) the PR was not getting invoked when reprocessed.

cool…good to hear it resolved…as always debugging helps :slight_smile:

Absolutely…Debugging helps always… :slight_smile: