I am trying to identify the source of a problem we currently have in regards to error messages that we keep getting. It seems that every 30 minutes there are a bunch of transactions that are occuring. These transactions generate errors in the error log because the code is trying to make a division by a value that is not a number. This bug has been fixed in SAP so it should not longer be an issue but I still see error messages every 30 minutes.
I’ve been trying to capture the pipeline of these transactions to view the data that they contain. Here’s what I know :
- The IDOCs of these transactions were all initially triggered prior to the date of a fix that was put in place for this transaction.
- I’ve been able to capture two pipelines at 1hour interval that are the same IDOCs
- Nothing is coming out of SAP at the time these transactions occur
- There is nothing in scheduler that could initiate this
- There are a bunch of documents (around 10) that are processed at every 30 minutes
Can anyone think of anything that could cause wM to try to reprocess these old transactions?