Renome text of login screen - My webMethods

I was wondering how can rename or delete the text of the login screen My webMethods. When I logged in as sysadmin, change images, colors and fonts, but found nothing that would be possible to change the text.

Here attached the print login.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]876[/ATTACH]

Thanks for help!!!

Antoniel Santos
rename.jpg

go to the login page (webm.apps.data.page.login) when logged in as sysadmin → then click on edit page -->Click on View as experts check box → Then delete the copyright portlet at the bottom of login screen.

If you want to rename, go to properties of copyright portlet, then click on metadata tab and enter the new text to be displayed on the “Text” field
HTH
Mervin

SAG may take issue with the removal of their copyright information.

I was trying to delete the text and the portlet disappeared login and password completely. I’ve done everything but could not restore. And now without the login screen I can no longer enter any of the users. Please help me ! I would be very grateful

Antoniel Santos

Thanks you for help!

I was trying to delete the text and the portlet disappeared login and password completely. I’ve done everything but could not restore. And now without the login screen I can no longer enter any of the users. Please help me ! I would be very grateful

Antoniel Santos

please tell me the exact steps that you did …
you may have deleted entire portlet itself… don’t worry it can be restored. :slight_smile:
which version of MWS are you using?

also try wheter this url works? http://:/portlet/wm_login.