Regarding the installation problem

hi all,

I am Teja and I am new to webmethods. 

Here, I am struck with a problem.I have installed online from the [EMAIL="advantage@webmethods.com"]advantage@webmethods.com[/EMAIL] and after installation when i was trying to start the server, I am getting the error like 

C:\Program Files\webMethods61\IntegrationServer\bin>server
Could not open registry key (2)

I have reinstalled it and it is not being performed.

kindly help me.

regards,
Teja

Teja,

Do you have valid license key for IntegrationServer61?provide licensing info in ISAdminConsole/license webpage.

Are you trying to install wm on windows or unix?

Please let us know about yoru installation procedure used webMethods provided installer or is it a evaluated version from Advantage?

HTH,
RMG

hi rmg,

Thanks for responding, Regarding the key, It is a valid key and it was installed prior to this in another system.and it is on windows platform.

I have the Installer “webMethodsInstaller62_Fix1”

does this installer has got to do anything with it?.. I shall try to check for Updations at advantage…

regards,
Teja.

I checked in the Advantage site,there is no known issue/fix opened with this problem when using installer webMethodsInstaller62_Fix1.

Probably someone have solution for this problem,let wait and see.Meanwhlile try to uninstall and install the process again and see if you are missing any configuration while installing.

HTH,
RMG

rmg,

Thanks! It was indeed, the problem with the installer.I have downloaded the latest installer "webMethodsInstaller651".It worked.

B.Regards,
Teja.

I dont know that you are trying to install IS6.5…so i could have suggested it previously.

Anyways glad you found the solution.

HTH,
RMG